In light of COVID-19, our March event is moving ONLINE.
More than ever, we are dedicated to connect everyone, especially during a time where we are asked to stay home. So join us for this one-of-a-kind online networking event!
Who’s this for:
- Shy or an introvert? We’ll get you out of your shell.
- New to the city? This is a great way to make new friends.
- Professional or startup entrepreneur and getting tired of the same old networking events? Yep, we feel you. This one’s got a few different twists to keep you on your toes.
Here’s what to expect:
Icebreaker: You’ll be moving! Don’t worry, we won’t be sweating too much. It’s just an icebreaker to warm everyone up, get out of our shells, and pump us up for networking 😉
Facilitated networking: Ever feel that awkward moment when you’re standing in the middle of the room and don’t know where to go or who to speak to? Or leave the room not actually having met anybody? Not to worry, we have your back. Each month we’ll walk through a different theme with guided questions. AND you’ll actually leave the night with not only contacts, but real and meaningful connections.
- March guest co-host: John Kennedy from True Calling Media and Pink Buffalo Films | Theme: Goal setting
- April guest co-host: Paul Brassard from Volition
- May guest co-host: TBD
- June guest co-host: