As the situation around the coronavirus continues to develop, we have decided to move this to a virtual event instead of face to face. Your health and wellbeing are our priority. Please follow the instructions below to join:
- Go to https://skillsfortomorrow.my.webex.com/meet/SFT where you may need to enter your email address to join.
- You can join on mobile, table or desktop. However you decide to join also turn off your video if you do not wish to be seen by all participants.
- At any point if you have a question, you can ask it via the instant messaging app within Webex.
- We’ll collate all questions and be sure to answer as many as possible at the end of each session.
More details about the Google Digital Garage sessions
Digital Marketing Strategy
For small business owners and aspiring digital marketers who want to get to grips with the main digital marketing channels. Learn how to develop, implement and track a digital marketing strategy.
Get started with Digital Advertising
For aspiring digital marketers keen to learn how to use digital advertising on social, search and display. We take you through a practical approach to using digital advertising, including developing an advertising plan for a channel and measuring its success.
About Google Digital Garage
Google Digital Garage provide free training and tools to help you grow online. Whether you’re growing your business, starting a career, or just want to try something new, Google Digital Garage has got a range of free courses to help take you where you need to go.
Have a look at our online courses to start growing your business today!
Terms and conditions
- Eventbrite is a third-party application. This means it is not owned or operated by BT, Adobe or Google. If you use this application, you must sign up to Eventbrite’s terms of service and policy and do so at your own risk.
- By supplying your personal details, you consent to BT contacting you about this event.
- There are limited places available for Skills for Tomorrow. Places will be allocated on first served registration basis.
- If BT are unable to allocate a place for a particular workshop, they will contact you informing you of this and, subject to availability, will provide details of any spaces remaining at alternative locations.