This event will be hybrid. You will choose to attend in-person OR virtually as the event is held simultaneously. This event will feature good food, a great local businesswoman, and alcohol. This is a pre-paid event because of COVID we cannot accommodate walk-ins. There is a lot of information so please read all.
Location: Uncles Hawaiian Grindz (patio seating)
Time: 5:30pm- 7:30pm
Speaker: Eryn Street from Ale Craft Brewery; Owner & Trained Brewer
Sponsor: Bev Smith; Tessier Real Estate Team
- Chose to attend in-person or virtually. Register via the CPWN website.
- Cost for the in-person event is $28 pre-paid. (see menu) **
- Alcohol at this event is available for purchase directly with the servers
- Beer Packs Sampler: Price
$20$15 ($16.35 with tax) per pack. (See Descriptions)
**Should current guidance form MD lead us to change plans, all fees for food will be refunded. Please remain home if you have a temperature, are feeling any symptoms, or have been in contact with a known COVID person. Email info@CPWNet.org and a refund for food will be provided
Beer Pack Sampler: Sampler pack of the 4 beers Eryn will be discussing will be available for drive-through pick up before the event (for those of you who will be attending via Zoom) or for pick up to carryout at the event.
Two options at registration:
- Those attending virtually may purchase the beer pack and participate at home. Pay online and use your email confirmation to pick up. Choose a drive-through beer pack during registration.
- Those attending in-person alcohol consumed on site must be purchased at the event from the servers. But you can have a sampler pack for carryout. Purchase online and take it home from the event. Choose the registration that includes the carryout beer pack during registration.
Pick up instructions:
Pickup locations at Uncles or Ale Craft. Register for the event and choose drive through pick up. Bring your email confirmation. Call Uncles at 443-966-3999 or Ale Craft at (410)-420-5102 and someone will bring the beer pack out to you. Pick up dates Thursday, Aug 6th – Tuesday, Aug 11th by 4 pm. Please be mindful of the dinner rush and chose a good time to pick up.