This event will be hybrid. You will choose to attend in-person OR virtually as the event is held simultaneously. This is a pre-paid event because of COVID we cannot accommodate walk-ins.
Location: Vandiver Inn (outside tent)
Time: 11:30am to 1pm
Speaker: Violet Apple, CEO of Girls Scouts of Central Maryland
Sponsor: Kendal O’Hare, M.D., Lynch Primary Care
- Chose to attend in-person or virtually. Register via the CPWN website.
- Cost for the in-person event is $25 pre-paid members/$35 pre-paid guests
- Cost for virtual attendance is FREE
**Should current guidance form MD lead us to change plans, all fees for food will be refunded. Please remain home if you have a temperature, are feeling any symptoms, or have been in contact with a known COVID person. Email info@CPWNet.org and a refund for food will be provided
Two options at registration:
- Those attending virtually may purchase the beer pack and participate at home. Pay online and use your email confirmation to pick up. Choose a drive-through beer pack during registration.
- Those attending in-person alcohol consumed on site must be purchased at the event from the servers. But you can have a sampler pack for carryout. Purchase online and take it home from the event. Choose the registration that includes the carryout beer pack during registration.
Pick up instructions:
Pickup locations at Uncles or Ale Craft. Register for the event and choose drive through pick up. Bring your email confirmation. Call Uncles at 443-966-3999 or Ale Craft at (410)-420-5102 and someone will bring the beer pack out to you. Pick up dates Thursday, Aug 6th – Tuesday, Aug 11th by 4 pm. Please be mindful of the dinner rush and chose a good time to pick up.