Join us for the best networking event for college entrepreneurs in the region! This event will feature the Top 100 DMV Student Entrepreneurs for our 3rd Annual Networking Event and Pitch Competition:
- Time: 6pm-9pm, February 20, 2019
- Location: WeWork White House – 1440 G St NW Washington, DC 20005 (8th Floor)
- Attire: Business Casual – Dress as you hope to be perceived
- Schools Attending: American, Bowie State, Catholic, Gallaudet, Georgetown, George Mason, George Washington, Howard, JMU, Johns Hopkins, Maryland, Mount St. Mary’s, and UDC
- Refreshments: Food and drinks will be provided
Structure of Event:
- 6:00-6:45pm – Sign-in + Networking
- 6:45pm – Welcome Remarks
- 7:00pm – Keynote
- 7:15-8:15pm – Top DMV Student Entrepreneurs Pitch
- 8:15-9:00pm – Networking
Join us for an evening of networking, fun, startups, and free food with your fellow entrepreneurial students from universities throughout the DMV area!
Students from American, Bowie State, Catholic, Gallaudet, Georgetown, George Mason, George Washington, Howard, JMU, Johns Hopkins, Maryland, Mount St. Mary’s, and UDC will gather on the evening of February 20th at the WeWork White House to mix, mingle, network, and pitch startups with one another!
Each school will be sending one student entrepreneur team to compete in a Shark Tank style showdown. Top teams from each of the DMV schools will present in front of an esteemed judging panel. Winner will receive the DMV Top 100 Student Entrepreneurs Cup!
Pitch Competition Judges:
This will be a great oppotunity to share your startup ideas and find future collaborators for your brilliant venture idea (or meet someone who you can help to make their idea into reality). You don’t want to miss out on this event!
Questions, comments, or concerns? Please reach out to Professor Mike Malloy at email@example.com.