This is a three session (you should plan to attend ALL three sessions) Boot Camp. It is designed to teach new entrepreneurs in the start up phase how to create an organization that is founded on strong business principles, can increase in scale, get funding, and stay profitable. The following topics will be covered:
- Accessing your entrepreneur mindset;
- Identifying a target market that bring in revenue;
- Setting revenue and profit goals;
- Creating a business process that maximizes resources and profit;
- Developing a budget that works;
- Preparing to get your first round of funding;
- Preparing for growth and scaling; and
- Expanding your staff.
Membership in the Chamber brings many advantages for member businesses. It may include networking opportunities, discounts, business support and advice, and the chance to have your views represented at county, regional and national levels through the Chamber’s on-going lobbying activities.
Membership of the Chamber is significant and builds over time – the more you use the Chamber and its member benefits, the more you’ll get out of your membership. In many cases membership pays for itself through the discounts and other benefits available.
Members are also able to attend our Chamber events for free or discount rates, including our Business After Dark, Breakfast and Networking, Boot Camps, and many others. Membership starts as low as $30 per month. For more information, please click HERE.