About this Event
It’s hard enough to capture the attention of a potential customer in a face-to-face meeting… It’s even harder using a conferencing app. With virtual engagement and selling a vital component of today’s businesses, are you and your sales team meeting challenge?
Register now for our tip-filled discussion between Angie Barnes, Executive Vice President Sales at NAVCO, and the CEO of TurningPoint Executive Search, Ken Schmitt. They will tackle the obstacles and provide insight into the best practices of selling and closing virtually. Some of the many topics they will cover are:
• Keeping your salespeople motivated and accountable
• Reading non-verbal cues in a virtual sales pitch
• Delivering on promises in a virtual setting – Effective Account Management
• Setting expectations for customers
• Innovations and new product roll outs
• The interplay between inside and outside sales when no one is in the field
Be sure to bring your questions for our chat box, and join us promptly for some pre-presentation rapid-fire networking using zoom breakout rooms. At 8:35 AM, we will begin the formal presentation.