NEW WAYS & MEANS: Patterns & Trends of Sustainability & Opportunity for Women & Minority-Owned Firms in a Post-Pandemic Economy.
About this Event
Business Solutions Competitive Advantage Working Lunch Symposium
The Business Solutions Consortium (BSC) is a mastermind of innovative thought leaders committed to facilitating growth and sustainability for small to mid-tier women and minority-owned companies. We utilize our collective resources as our primary method of supporting the overall progression, resilience and sustainability of historically disadvantaged populations and underutilized business zones to achieve long-term asset-based socio-economic development.
1. Introductions (Laquetta Peters, The Handprint Group/ The Grant Chic)
2. BSC Overview (Mildred Hooks, People Optimum)
3. New Ways & Means: Patterns & Trends of Opportunity in the Post Pandemic Economy (Dr. Keera Godfrey, Naris Communications)
4. Small Business Support Systems – A Competitive Advantage in Harsh Economic Environments (Donna Ennis, Director- Minority Business Development Agency (MBDA) & Advanced Manufacturing Center at Georgia Tech)
5. Strategic Partnerships & Collaboration Strategies = Resilience, Growth & Sustainability. (Renzie Richardson, BHFL Group)
6. Corporate Perks Café #1B (Win a Free Lunch or Dinner) (Victoria Chopra, JD – ENI NEXGEN EAP Total Wellbeing)
7. Corporate Perks Lottery #2B (Win Free Business Tools & Resources) (Beth Fincher, Fincher Agency Corporate Benefits)
8. Sidebar One-On-One Business Solutions Meetings (Charles James, SouthStar Capital)
Complete a Brief Opportunity Analysis for Your Company Here : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1GeJUoGq5pohMpRNgU0hW7h1R2XQt4nNmQZLOHwrYUf0/viewform?edit_requested=true