Meetings will be held each week at 14h00 BST on a Thursday. They will last 1 hour and will be held via Zoom. Attendance is FREE.
Anyone with an interest in business strategy development and execution is free to join.
- experts or beginners;
- consultants, people with strategy roles in organisations, or just people with an interesting in thinking and acting more strategically;
- from anywhere in the world.
You will receive the Zoom code and password as soon as you sign-up.
Approach: each week we will pick a broad topic, and prepare a few questions. However, the conversation will be community-led. So there is no way of predicting where it might go! As long as it is about business strategy development and execution.
Rules of engagement:
- Chatham House Rules apply: participants may report who was there, and what was said, but not who said it.
- To make sure the conversation is friendly and informative, please ensure your camera is switched on.
- No sales pitches.
- Meetings will be recorded but the recordings will only be made available to those who attend. Notes will be published shortly after the meeting.
Please feel free to share with your network.