To protect the health and safety of attendees, this event has been moved to an online virtual event due to COVID-19 concerns.
The Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation program was created in 2012 to provide the tools, roadmap and financial support for agencies to ensure that all federal networks could be continuously scanned to identify and respond to cyber threats. In the years since, a tremendous amount has changed — for the program, for the data and networks and in the volume and sophistication of threats.
CDM has evolved to respond to those changes — most recently with the CDM DEFEND acquisition vehicles. These task orders offer new tools and services that help agencies create a tailored security strategy with enterprise dashboards and more flexibility in acquisitions.
Register today for the Virtual FCW CDM Workshop. Watch from the convenience of your computer as top government program leaders and essential industry partners to explore what CDM’s latest iterations mean in practice for 2020 and beyond.
Plus, get your questions asked and answered during this live, interactive event!
Topics to be addressed include:
- How task orders under GSA’s ALLIANT contracting vehicle offer agencies more flexibility in CDM implementation
- Deployment plans for the AWARE risk-scoring algorithm
- The CDM program’s evolving dashboard ecosystem
- Evolving program priorities — particularly with regard to cloud
- Adapting CDM to today’s cloud environments
- How new cybersecurity tools and services can be incorporated into CDM